Shocking video shows the moment a crazed man wielding a pole trashes a Korean-owned convenience store in North Carolina while shouting racial slurs, according to reports.

Mark Sung, whose family owns the Charlotte store, said the brute who trashed their business was allegedly hired by a customer who had been banned from the shop.

“As he was [trashing the shop], he was like saying racial slurs, cursing at us, threatening us,” Sung said. “And the guy that we banned ended up coming into the store, cheering him on and screaming, ‘That’s what you get, that’s what you get! Go back to your country!’ “

The footage from the Plaza Sundries last week shows the culprit knocking down a display stand before he begins swinging the metal pole at the glass of refrigerated displays in the store.

Suspect Xavier Rashee Woody-Silas, 24, is now facing a slew of charges in the incident, including robbery with a dangerous weapon, communicating threats and disorderly conduct, the Charlotte Area Transit System said on Twitter.

The incident happened Tuesday at the Charlotte Transportation Center, where the store is located in downtown Charlotte, according to authorities.

In surveillance footage provided to me by family of the store owners, you can see the robber smashing merchandise & coolers with a metal bar. No one was hurt but they estimate at least $9k in damage. pic.twitter.com/JCoLnMfFAB— Kristi O’Connor WBTV (@KristiOConnor_) April 2, 2021
“The suspect has also been banned from all CATS facilities and services,” the agency statement said. “CAT has verified that G4S has increased officer presence at the CTC.”

According to WBTV-News, the attack caused more than $9,000 in damages.

Sung said the family has been targeted before because of their Asian-American heritage — and said his mother has taken the latest assault particularly hard.

“She’s just like, ‘What’s the point?’ ” he said. ” ‘Why am I being treated like crap every day?’ We just want to be left alone in peace.

More than $30,000 has been raised through a GoFundMe page to help the family pay for the damage.“It’s easy for people to attack us because we’re the minority,” Sung added. “I’ve faced racism growing up here in Charlotte my whole life, so it’s nothing new.”

But the family has also received an outpouring of support.

According to ABC News, more than $30,000 has been raised through a GoFundMe page to help the family pay for the damage.

Other supporters have shown up in person, including a woman who walked into the store with soup for the family, a pizza delivery man who brought them five pies, and a local doctor who stopped by to drop off a check to help offset their costs.

The US has seen a recent spike in anti-Asian attacks.

With Post Wires